TERMS OF SERVICE
- All ticket prices are nett inclusive of GST.
- EagleWings Cinematics accept VISA and MASTERCARD debit and credit card payment.
- Cash payment is only available at Box Office.
- For on-line purchase, A confirmation email will be sent when transaction has been approved.
- EagleWings Cinematics treat all transactions and customers' particulars with the strictest confidence.
- There will be a surcharge of $1.50 per transaction for online purchase.
- Student discount is only available at the Box Office.
- Senior Citizen discount is only available at the Box Office.
- Complimentary passes can only be redeemed at the Box Office.
- The management reserves the right to change the film schedules and ticket prices by posting the changes on line without prior notice.
3. CANCELLATION & REFUND
- All confirmed purchase are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- All transactions and customers' particulars shall be treated with the strictest confidence.
- EagleWings Cinematics Website is provided free of charge.
- EagleWings Cinematics make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free.
- EagleWings Cinematics reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Website without notice and without liability.
- The materials on the Websites are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws.
- The materials on the Website are owned by or licensed to EagleWings Cinematics and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without our consent.
- The Website contains links to other websites which are not controlled by EagleWings Cinematics.
6. REFUSAL OF ENTRYEagleWings Cinematics reserves the right to refuse admission without a refund if:
- The tickets are not purchased from authorise point of sales.
- Consumption of food and beverages that were not purchased from EagleWings Cinematics.
- Put the safety of our customers, employees or property at risk.
- Smoke within the cinema.
- Do not agree to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Do not meet the minimum age requirement of the relevant classification of the movie.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By purchasing EagleWings Cinematics tickets, you had agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the House Rules and regulations set by EagleWings Cinematics.
- The House Rules are displayed prominently in the vicinity of the box office and the entrance to the EagleWings Cinematics
- EagleWings Cinematics reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove you from EagleWings Cinematics’ premises if you do not comply with the House Rules and/or at its discretion without giving any reason whatsoever. In such event, EagleWings Cinematics reserves the right to refund the price of tickets at its own discretion without giving any reason whatsoever.
- You agree that EagleWings Cinematics reserves the right to change or cancel the show times of any movie at any time without prior notice to you and that EagleWings Cinematics shall not be liable to you or any third party for such cancellation or change. In such event, EagleWings Cinematics shall refund to you an amount not exceeding the ticket price.
- You agree that EagleWings Cinematics shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by you within EagleWings Cinematics premises, arising from any acts or omissions of EagleWings Cinematics, its staff and/or its other customers/patrons whether those acts or omissions were negligent or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify EagleWings Cinematics and/or its staff for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by EagleWings Cinematics, its staff and/or its other customers/patrons within EagleWings Cinematics premises, arising from any of your actions or omissions, whether intentional, negligent or otherwise.
- You agree that you have fully understood the Terms and Conditions and that your purchase of EagleWings Cinematics tickets shall be deemed as an irrevocable and unconditional agreement to the terms and conditions and as a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the full extent allowed by the law of Singapore.